Herbal Spa - The Perfect Organic Spa, Manicure, and Pedicure
The best followed rule for great skin care is to keep it simple, use natural products and don't smother it. Herbal Spa products bring the essence of nature’s healing power to the skin. The products are rich in natural ingredients and chock full of vitamins which will purify your body, stimulate blood circulation and relax your muscles.
Herbal Spa is a mixture of herbs and spices stuffed into a knotted pouch which is wrapped with ribbons at the handle. These pouches are usually heated by steam or in oil. The herbal massage is as extraordinary feeling of pure wellness – and an immensely relaxing massage.
Cosmetic companies such as Lotus, Himalaya Herbal, and Cosmic Nutracos etc. develop many natural products which use the therapeutic aromas from natural sources to influence mood, uplift the senses and promote well-being. Nowadays, herbal spa manicures and pedicures are widely known as cosmetic treatments for feet and hands.
100% natural ingredients and extract from nature
Herbal Spa manicures and pedicures include fragrant essential oils, dried herbs, unscented scrubs, mask, and lotion and massage oil. Herbal recipes often contain ingredients such as: unscented lotion base, unscented massage oil, unscented gel base, and unscented mask base. Spoonfuls of herbs are mixed with the non-fragrant bases to create a signature Herbal Spa (manicures and pedicures). To be creative, clients just choose the favorite scents and create their own special recipe.
Some common dried herbs used in Herbal Spa manicures and pedicures:
- Lavender: This soothing, antimicrobial herb has been shown to help you relax and get a good night's sleep.
- Eucalyptus: Cineole, the active ingredient, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mint: Perfect for hot days, spearmint and peppermint are cooling and refreshing. Helps treat fatigue, headaches, and migraines.
- Ginger: When grated and added to a bath, the spicy root provides an invigorating sensory energy boost. It can be mixed with coconut oil for a mildly exfoliating scrub.
- Rosemary: This herb has a refreshing, stimulating effect. The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair.
- Rose Petals: Pluck them from your own garden to add a sweet fragrance to any bath or body treatment. Roses have therapeutic benefits that relax the body, reduce stress and promote glowing skin. Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
Simply combine these ingredients to create the signature recipe. Each mixture has its utility so that clients can enjoy so much with herbal spa.
Stay Beautiful Inside & Out by Being Healthy with Herbs
According to the Environmental Working Group, more than 50% of the 10,500 cosmetics and skin care ingredients known to the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) have not been evaluated for safety and health by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review, the FDA, or any other publicly accountable institution. To be fair, choosing organic cosmetic products will be definitely safer event for those who suffer from allergy.
Being health-conscious, you must get pedicures and manicures at an herbal spa which can prevent nail diseases and disorders. They can also help to improve posture. A massage can soothe tired feet and hands; provide relaxation for the mind and body. Manicures and pedicures will remove callouses, corns and other dead skin from the bottom of your feet; improve the look and feel of your feet as well. Here are some top benefits of herbal spa that make it worth price:
Stress Relief: Let all your cares slip away with an herbal stress relief treatment combination of lavender and Chamomile. This set will give you wonderful experiences beginning with a gentle exfoliation using the lavender and chamomile scrub gel. Next, a soothing lavender and chamomile mask, nail reshaping, and cuticle cleanup followed by massage with lavender oil, hydration with lavender lotion, and polish if desired.
Rejuvenation: Rushing around all day working makes you tired? Herbal spa helps you relax and rejuvenate at the same time! What you need is peppermint and spearmint. This set often includes: a rejuvenating peppermint and spearmint soak, gentle exfoliation with peppermint and spearmint scrub gel, soothing peppermint and spearmint mask, nail reshaping, cuticle cleanup, massage with peppermint oil, hydration with peppermint lotion, and polish if desired.
Herbal detox: Green tea, Lemongrass, Rosemary is rich with antioxidants which help detoxify the body. Market today is full of detox products that you probably don’t know the origin. However, being wise with herbal detox that is clearly good for health.
Congestion relief: Eucalyptus and Peppermint are used to soothe stuffy noses and open airways. Clients will be in love with this spices which can help them enjoy the fresh air and relax at the same time.
Some treatments are the best choice for women:
- Lemongrass and Rose help clients feel calm and lessen anxiety, helps to create euphoria and makes you feel quite attractive. It is a wonderful treat that everyone must try out once.
- Eucalyptus and Rosemary make the Herbal Spa the perfect treatment for sore, aching muscles. In addition to this, Herbal Spa helps to refresh the outside and purify the inside body.
- Getting a fresh smelling floral indulgence is so easy with rose and lavender. The luscious scents are so light and unforgettable.
- Calming tea time on a Saturday afternoon - why not? Relaxation is as simple as a cup of tea with ginger root, green tea and lemon essential oil.
- Clients will be fresher and more exhilarated with the coffee spa. Moreover, they benefit even more from the smooth, creamy and aromatic experiences.
Enjoy a crisp mountain spring refreshing spa experience with green tea which is recommended for everyone because of its benefits and safety. Green tea is a perfect organic ingredient for men. It helps men in agility and gives gentle exhilaration along with the scent of fresh linen; a very stimulating and earthy aroma spa.